[LUAU] Any use for a Motherboard

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Oct 16 17:47:16 PDT 2007

Peter Besenbruch wrote:
> I have a spare Asus ATX motherboard, with an Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 and 2
> gig of RAM. Could Luau, or Hosef use this?

It should be known that the current HOSEF demonstration and imaging box
is using this motherboard donated by Peter.  The case is some big steel
case donated to us a few years back by somebody.  The power supply came
from a box fried by the earthquake.  The hard drive came from Sandy and
Dusty before they moved on to another city.  Combined with some sweat,
software, and ethernet, this ewaste became somebody's future.  This is
how HOSEF rolls.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford