[LUAU] Children and Youth Day

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sat Oct 6 11:20:15 PDT 2007

Aloha Folks

HOSEF is involved a few activities this weekend that we'd like you to
know about.

Saturday October 6 10-2ish

We will be conducting a less-formal weekly workshop at the Ewa Beach
Boys and Girls Club.  The club is closed today, so the focus will be on
getting things ready for Sunday's event at the Capitol.  You won't miss
anything if you don't come around, but if you do, the club is at the
corner of Fort Weaver and Aikanaka

http://tinyurl.com/33lzkw

Sunday October 7, 10-3

At the Hawaii State Capitol, you can enjoy family fun as part of
Children and Youth Day.  The Capitol is easy to find, and parking is
where it is.  HOSEF will be there as part of Teen Zone.  This will be on
the Punchbowl side of the Capitol.  Please stop by to say hello.  If you
want to spend some time manning the booth, let me know and I can get you
a parking pass.

Until next time

--scott