[LUAU] hosef MIRROR

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 23:18:20 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 18:13 -1000, HawaiiDakine.com wrote:

> Who maintains the hosef Mirror for us?

Pretty much Vince Hoang.  I help out occasionally on that side of things
if things get wedged.

> I would like to ask about an addition to the FreeBSD segment.

Yep, that would be good, I agree.  We lack hard disk space.

We're still waiting on a couple of payments from some individuals who
wanted to donate some dollars towards getting some bigger hard disk
drives.  So just a friendly reminder to those.

The server also houses other things such as the HOSEF web site, mailing
lists, etc...

- Julian