[LUAU] Top 10 Best / Worst Cities For Software Developer Pay

Ronald L Fox rfox at dlslab.com
Tue Mar 20 01:06:55 PDT 2007

Jim,

I think that you misunderstood Stan's comment (and explanation).  The voice saying "If you don't like it, don't let the door hit your butt..." is not Stan's advice to you but his description of the basic attitude of potential employers in Hawaii.

Email sure has a way of being taken the wrong way sometimes.

Regards,
Ron