[LUAU] Top 10 Best / Worst Cities For Software Developer Pay

Stan Baptista sbaptista at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 19:56:41 PDT 2007

> Yet Lingle is making noise about getting Hawaii competitive,

Operative word: noise.

> Basically, if you don't like it, don't let the door hit your butt
> on your way to San Francisco (or, I guess, Houston;-)
> <expletive> that noise.  I'm here and staying.  Who the > <expletive>  are you to dismiss me?

Calm down big boy. I'm explaining my take on the reason why wages are relatively low especially since COL is so high. The dismissive attitude would be on the part of those who pay the salaries that resulted in the poor showing on the survey. If they cared more about whether you stayed or went (as a person being paid for tech work), then the salaries would be higher.