[LUAU] job info.

Whoever Whatever totally.lost at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:42:01 PDT 2007

Know anyone who is looking for a job.

Here's a site and options.  May be willing to go higher.

Go to www.saic.com
Click on "Careers" (top margin)
Click on "Find Your Job" (left margin)
Fill in the information under "Job Search" at the right of the screen:
(you don't need an ID #)
  City:  Wheeler Army Af
  State:  Hawaii
  Country:  USA
  Leave the remaining windows as they are and Click "Search" at the
bottom

All of the open positions will appear on the screen.
We have an entry-level UNIX System Administrator and a Senior UNIX
System Administrator opening.
Click on one and fill in the blanks.

When you have completed your on-line resume, let me know so I can
retrieve it right away.

Feel free to browse the entire site for as much information as you need
on SAIC, and if you have any questions, please call me at 656-1662  or
Linda.Glass.ctr at disa.mil