[LUAU] Dealing with the Bleeding Edge

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 23:40:58 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 16:38 -1000, Peter Besenbruch wrote:
> Fedora's desktop is a lot prettier, though. If
> they would only use APT for RPM, I would be quite satisfied. ;)

Would this work? :P

$ yum info apt
Available Packages
Name   : apt
Arch   : i386
Version: 0.5.15lorg3.2
Release: 10.fc7
Size   : 980 k
Repo   : updates
APT-RPM is a port of Debian's apt tools for RPM based distributions.
It provides the apt-get utility that provides a simple, safe way to
install and upgrade packages. APT features complete installation
ordering, multiple source capability and several other useful
features.