[LUAU] PFOSSCON 2007 audio recordings are up

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 01:22:32 PST 2007

In case you were not able to attend the event or would like a re-cap,
audio for the conference is now online:
http://www.hosef.org/wiki/PFOSSCON_2007_media

Slides for the Dave Roberts and Barton George presentations should
hopefully reach my Inbox this week.  Scott Belford is working on the
video.

It was really great to have a well attended event with students,
business folk and the general public in attendance.  BYUH did well and
made an excursion of the event.  Thanks to all who attended and helped
to put it on.

I'm looking forward to building upon this event for the future.

I'd be interested in any thoughts or comments from attendees? :P

Here are some pictures as well:
http://hosef.org/gallery2/v/exhibitions/PFOSSCON2007/

- Julian

PS.

Audio recordings voluntarily created and post-produced by Daniel Ho.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to technical glitches, there is a split-second
electronic glitch every few seconds during the Introduction and the
first 5 minutes of Richard Stallman's speech. There is also a small
stretch of about 5 minutes in Stallman's speech where a recording made
by Ron Fox was stitched in. Stallman's speech from the 9 minutes 32
seconds point onward is perfect, as are the rest of the recordings.