[LUAU] From the Star Bulletin

808blogger 808blogger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:43:47 PST 2007

sorta wonder how the city and county can actually get away with this? this
is not very in the spirit of OSS , especially publiclly funded access. For
this exact reason the government should stay out of brokering any level
access for public facilities.......

possibly an analouge would be:

hosting an asterisk server thier to provide voip access but banning access
to certain DID's because the government believed those dids could call 1800
sex numbers or were believed to be used by criminals.

Its like we are assumed guilty  and big brother knows best....

Better to not even dance with the devil in my opinion

Sean

NOTE I am a resident of ewa beach

And then there is this: