[HOSEF-managers] Re: [LUAU] Schools and the OPM Addiction

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Fri Dec 7 01:07:15 PST 2007

The other option here is to retro-fit Sugar (or something like it) and/
or kuokoa onto the Asus EEE PC.

The EEE 4G 'Surf' (no camera, 4GB SSD, 512MB ram, 900MHz Celeron D,
WiFi, Ethernet) could be had for less than $300 each, in quantity.

Then get Sandwich Isle Communications to drop a bunch 'o 802.11 on the
ends of their state-wide fiber plant and punt the results into the
native community.

HOSEF puts in some back-end infrastructure (email, web hosting,
blogging, drupal community sites, wikis, etc) hold classes, etc.

Jim