[LUAU] Re: dangers to (Software) Freedom

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Sun Aug 26 20:21:21 PDT 2007

On Sunday, 2007-08-26 13:47:02 808blogger wrote:
> so are you a Christian?

No. We need to move this off list.

> no  mention of chips here...... so did you goto seminary? or goto
> alot of Bible studies to gain this insight of yours?

True...no...no...
http://www.kahealani.com/articles/shasta_buddha.html

> also to quote prophesy from the Bible means you must believe the rest
> of it right? or no..... its just convenient to pick and choose pieces
> that meld with your "philosophy"

It's not a matter of convenience, but a matter of truth. THE BOOK
contains some truth, and a whole lot of mythology, and some very
deliberate falsifications, and is ultimately offtopic in this forum, so
if you want more details, take it to private e-mail.

> uh oh? did I just violate your "copyright" by re quoting this drivel
> in my response? uh oh.....and that would be copyright under what
> government again????

I believe that you have practiced "fair use" of copyrighted material.
BTW, US statutes lately interpret copyright that EVERY work is instantly
copyrighted when created, even without a copyright notice. Mine is
explicit rather than implicit.

Aloha, Angela

--
Copyright 2007 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserve without prejudice.
All information and transactions are private between the parties, and