[LUAU] Fwd: Ethics of Free / Open Source Software - CFP

James A. Stroble stroble at hawaii.edu
Sat Nov 25 18:54:55 PST 2006

Hello, all!

In the midst of the heated debate over "free" and "formerly known as open-source" software, I thought would pass along a call for papers from the academic journal Ethical Perspectives, just as a matter of interest.   This is the first such CFP that I have seen that specifies ODT as the preferred file format for submissions.
	Andy