[LUAU] get ready for apple security bugs

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Wed Nov 1 12:53:53 PST 2006

My my, will Maynor, Ellch and Krebs ever let it drop?

Do you have any clue how long its been since Apple shipped a machine
with a built-in, 11b-only 'Airport' card?

Or the likelyhood that someone who cares about security is walking
around with their card in an active scanning mode?

And yes, the Apple kernel has many bugs, but they're not necessarily
exploitable via remote presence.   Not, say, unlike the recently
announced but in WinXP that lets you remotely turn off the "firewall".

jim