[LUAU] KnoppMyth

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at hawaiilinux.us
Sat May 27 10:45:37 PDT 2006

Peter Besenbruch wrote:
> I was checking the Debian repositories, and MythTV is available on the
> Christian Marillat's external repository. You mentioned it was
> complex? Here is what you get when you use apt to install it:

There are external YUM/apt/Yast repositories for installing MythTV in
Fedora and SuSE.  Both are excellent, but this is only the first step.
You can also access those Debian repositories from Ubuntu.  Anyone who
is willing to "actually" go through the process and let us know how you
did it, is always  most welcome.  Wayne