[LUAU] OR ... why every city council needs at least one geek

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 01:15:31 PST 2006

http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=127

Boy, this is funny.  I'm tossing up whether it's best read in the voice of Superintendent Chalmers or Mayor Quimby.

Some quotes:
"This is the City of Tuttle, Oklahoma. Get rid of this software!!!!!"

"Unless this software is removed I will file a complaint with the FBI."

"Remove your software within the next 12 hours or an official complaint to the FBI is being filed!"

My personal favorite:
"I am computer literate! I have 22 years in computer systems engineering and operation."

- Julian