[LUAU] From the "translating corporate speak" department:

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Wed Mar 22 11:39:56 PST 2006

http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/mar2006/
tc20060321_261766.htm

Corporate speak: "We look forward to focusing on an exciting post-
holiday launch of the new operating system."

English: "Fu(dge)!  Christmas is RUINED!"

MSFT stock drops: http://www.google.com/finance?q=MSFT&btnG=Search&hl=en

Heads roll: http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?
articleID=183701745&subSection=Breaking+News

Brad Goldberg, general manager of Windows client marketing, told CRN
that fears of the delay ruining the holiday buying season for
retailers are overblown. "We got feedback on the retail side that
January has emerged as a bigger month for consumer and new PC sales
[than December],” he said.

Meanwhile, linux continues to spread: http://www.celinux.org/elc2006/
sessions.html

Waiting to see how many P4 donations HOSEF receives as a result of
the Vista launch,

Jim