[LUAU] HOSEF to install Computer lab for Kailua Intermediate

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Thu Mar 16 09:28:33 PST 2006

Aloha Folks

This Saturday the volunteers from HOSEF will be installing our third
computer lab at Kailua Intermediate.  This, like all the others we've
done, will consist of a server and thin clients.  An anonymous donor is
buying the server for the school.

We'll be meeting at the school at 10 a.m.  While we won't be hard to
find, a few signs will be posted to guide you should you decide to join
us.  I'll be picking up equipment at McKinley at 8:30 in case you want
to help or want to follow me over there.

A good time will be had by all.

--scott