[LUAU] Wireless in Honolulu

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Sat Jul 1 14:38:42 PDT 2006

Earthlink has already said that its only free for the first year.
This doesn't mean that Google couldn't come in an subsidize some
level of access, a la San Francisco.

However, there is already free wireless in Waikiki.  (via Shakanet),
and out here at the Ko'olina the wireless (and wired) connectivity is
free (Stay Connect).

Care to explain these away, before I find more?

Jim