[LUAU] LDAP for PTC

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sat Jan 14 16:08:20 PST 2006

Aloha Folks

If you are one with LDAP, and you wish to radiate your knowledge with
others, we have a really great chance, NOW.  To put some icing on the
cake of our email garden at PTC this week, HOSEF is trying to set up
LDAP.  The purpose is for delegates, using Squirrelmail, to look one
another up in a Directory.  Things have not gone as planned, yet.
Should you want to be a part of impressing a great number of
Telecommunication delegates with your expertise, we have a job for you.

You are needed, now.  Get in touch with Michael michael at linuxhawaii.com.
  You can call him, too, 4  2  9  3  0  3  0  He'll love you for it, and
the world will be rounder.

--scott