[LUAU] Myth TV Thanks!

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:24:49 PST 2006

Maddog,

Glad you could make it!  I think everyone had a good time (last guy just
left)....we need to find a venue with more power outlets and space!  I don't
want to know what my power bill is going to be!

I thought interesting that no one knows why LUAU got rolled into HOSEF.
Their goals are so different.  Everyone seemed psyched to make it regular
thing.  We need to follow through on it!

It seems like the Asterisk PBX is still the hot topic, we can combine that
with hylafax.

Everyone should put their heads together and think of a good venue, need
more space (nine people was too much for my living room), power outlets,
parking, work space etc.

Let's put March 25th on the calendar for the pbx build.  At the end of the
night, everyone will have a fully functioning PBX.  I can offer local VoIP
numbers for people to test with, if they want to keep them I can give them a
discount.

Thanks again for everyone eating my food & drinking my beer!  :)  If you
missed it --- You really missed it!

-Matt