[LUAU] Honolulu co-lo

Clifton Royston cliftonr at iandicomputing.com
Fri Feb 24 08:56:24 PST 2006

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 10:17:17PM -1000, Jim Thompson wrote:

> OK, its time for me to abandon the "co-locate the machine in Fremont,
> CA" crapfest and setup a nice, redundant, one-machine-on-the-mainland,
> one-machine-in-Hawaii setup.
>
> What are the *good* options for co-location in Hawaii?

  I would seriously recommend LavaNet, even though I no longer work
there.  The chief benefit is that when something is not working right,
you can talk to an actual human being who knows what they are doing.

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr at iandicomputing.com / cliftonr at lava.net
       President  - I and I Computing * http://www.iandicomputing.com/