[LUAU] MythTV update & Poker anyone?

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:50:13 PST 2006

Aloha,

As I am slaving away at the office today, I decided to take a break & give a
quick update and see if there are any poker players out there (all work and
no play makes.....)

I have purchased and received all my parts for the mythTV box.
Here is what I have:

CPU: AMD 64 |3000+ ATHLON 64 RT
Memory: Qty 2 -  512MB
Motherboard: PC Chips - M870
DVD: DVD BURNER LITEON
Case: Generic w/ 500w power supply
Video out: V9400
Total w/ shipping - $388.45

>From Compusa
Disk: Qty 2 - 200GB Maxtor drive
Videa Capture: Qty 2 - Hauppauge 150
total w/ tax - $187.50

I can't beleive that I will have a PVR w/ remote & can capture two programs
and play one back simultaneouly for only $575.95.
I will assemble the parts ahead of the load party on the 25th, if you are
interested in helping aseemble & doing speed tests.

On another note, we are going to have a poker game tonight,  if you are
interested in playing, drop me a line off-list.

Aloha,
Matt