[LUAU] Re: Putting the UG back in LUG

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Thu Feb 2 07:10:06 PST 2006

I'd be up for that Matt!

I might not be able to make it a 4:00 but 5:00 would work for me as
Saturdays are pretty tied up with the kids. The Exchange replacement sounds
particularly interesting. I'd love to see something like that which is also
functional with Outlook and XP since that is what the users on my network
have on their desktops. If it looks and acts like what I have now they'd
never even know the difference.

Mythtv sounds like a winner too!

Thanks,
Don