[LUAU] Anyone use a Linksys NSLU2? USB hard disk drives are FOSS friendly?

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Thu Dec 28 00:07:45 PST 2006

On Dec 27, 2006, at 10:03 PM, R. Scott Belford wrote:

> How are you using yours, Jim?

currently, I'm not, which is why I volunteered that Julian could
borrow one to experiment.    one even has a DB9 (serial port) hanging
out of it, which
makes recovery so much easier.   Of course, if you really screw it
up, I also have a JTAG probe so you can re-write the flash without de-
soldering it.

IIRC, the non-development one last served as a APRS controller.

You might look at the gumstix stuff too

Jim