[LUAU] Anyone use a Linksys NSLU2? USB hard disk drives are FOSS friendly?

David Kiwerski wp2aat at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 27 09:00:16 PST 2006

Just a thought...

A friend of mine set up his using a regular computer, 2 250Gb ide drives
and FreeNAS  (free for the download).   Said it took him about 5 minutes
to set it up.   That was about 6 months ago - he just uses it as if it
were another drive.   The computer doesn't have to be very fast
either.   I believe he said he had a Pentium 750, or something along
that line.

Dave