[LUAU] HDs for mirrors.hosef.org

Clifton Royston cliftonr at iandicomputing.com
Sat Dec 23 11:28:31 PST 2006

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 07:12:03AM -1000, Vince Hoang wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 05:51:10PM -1000, HawaiiDakine.com wrote:
> > I'll give a $50.00 check to the mirror server project with the
> > hopes of FreeBSD being part of it.
>
> Done! http://mirrors.hosef.org/FreeBSD/
>
> I cheated, FreeBSD ISOs have been there for at least two years
> now. CVSup is a bigger hurdle. Any modula 3 hackers out there?
>
> I doubt the old motherboard supports PCI-X, but the 3ware
> 9500S-4LP should work. (SATA, RAID1+0).
>
> > To whom do I send the tax deductable gift? Hosef?
>
> HOSEF
> PO Box 392
> Kailua, HI 96734
>
> Since Michael offered to help, I am going to ask him to handle
> the order and have HOSEF reimburse him. Let Scott know if you
> need a donation receipt.

  I'm mailing HOSEF my donation check for $251.95 towards the mirror
server upgrades today.  Thanks to everyone who helped organize this,
and especially Vince for stepping forward to be "point man".

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr at iandicomputing.com / cliftonr at lava.net
       President  - I and I Computing * http://www.iandicomputing.com/