[LUAU] HDs for mirrors.hosef.org

HawaiiDakine.com webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Fri Dec 22 16:24:50 PST 2006

Vince Hoang wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 05:51:10PM -1000, HawaiiDakine.com wrote:
>
>>I'll give a $50.00 check to the mirror server project with the
>>hopes of FreeBSD being part of it.
>

> Done! http://mirrors.hosef.org/FreeBSD/
>
> I cheated, FreeBSD ISOs have been there for at least two years
> now. CVSup is a bigger hurdle. Any modula 3 hackers out there?
>
> I doubt the old motherboard supports PCI-X, but the 3ware
> 9500S-4LP should work. (SATA, RAID1+0).
>

>>To whom do I send the tax deductable gift? Hosef?
>

> HOSEF
> PO Box 392
> Kailua, HI 96734
>
> Since Michael offered to help, I am going to ask him to handle
> the order and have HOSEF reimburse him. Let Scott know if you
> need a donation receipt.
>
> -Vince

#####

Aloha Vince,

Happy Holidays and the beer is good idea.

I'll send the check so we can get on with the new mirror and get these
posts onto a more worth while subject.

I recall it was just as nuts on the list when HOSEF was born.

Thanks for the url of the FreeBSD on the existing server.

Can anyone recommend a spam blocker, with a how to, that works? I was
told that Spam Assissin is good, but I tried it and it does not kill off
the spam and return it to sender. It does mark it as spam, but I could
do the same manually.

˜Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii

+ http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + noc at hdk5.net +
+ http://internetohana.org   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +