[LUAU] HDs for mirrors.hosef.org

HawaiiDakine.com webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Wed Dec 20 19:51:10 PST 2006

Matt Darnell wrote:

>> >   I'm fine with paying this share.
>>
>> I'm down for $251.25.
>

> This is a good example of how having a tax deduction - via HOSEF - helps
> LUAU.
>
> HOSEF helping LUAU.
>
> I can front the money for the equipment since it doesn't split
> well....or maybe we can use http://www.chipin.com/ a local company.
>
> As soon as Vince says go, we can get the ball rolling.
>
> -Matt

Aloha!

You can sure tell from the latest flurry on the "list" this is the
"Happy Holidays" or "Silly Season" take your pick.

I have loved being on this list for years and to see, and occasionally
help with, the various reincarnations of LUAU since the days at the UH
Inovation Center in Manoa. Early 1990's I recall it was.

I'll give a $50.00 check to the mirror server project with the hopes of
FreeBSD being part of it.

To whom do I send the tax deductable gift? Hosef?

˜Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii
808-284-2740
+ http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + noc at hdk5.net +
+ http://internetohana.org   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +