[LUAU] s/hosef.ics.hawaii.edu/mirrors.hosef.org/g

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Tue Dec 19 13:24:10 PST 2006

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 11:52:20PM -1000, Jimen Ching wrote:
> I think if you subscribe to this list for a while, the ratio
> of bickering to technical discussion should go down. ;-)

One thing I can certainly fault myself for is having too loud
of a voice when I first joined the list and thus drowning out
others. So to make this short...

I certainly welcome more bickering/debates on technical merits,
but the non-technical ones are a complete eye-sore. We are all
not going to agree on whether or not HOSEF == LUAU. Move it to
a blog where it belongs. k thx.

-Vince