[LUAU] s/hosef.ics.hawaii.edu/mirrors.hosef.org/g

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Sun Dec 17 14:37:55 PST 2006

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 07:19:08AM -1000, Clifton Royston wrote:
> [Resending - sent from wrong address]

Since your MUA is mutt, here is a send hook for this list:

  send-hook '~C luau@' \
            'my_hdr From: Clifton Royston <cliftonr at ...> ; ' \
            'my_hdr Mail-Followup-To: luau at lists.hosef.org'

For the non-mutt enabled, people can always subscribe their other
e-mail addresses and disable mail delivery to stop the duplicate
mail.

>   I'd be happy to kick in a 3rd, if you want to make it RAID-5
> and double the volume?

I am rather allergic to RAID5 unless it is on a _seriously_ fast
SCSI controller, but we can certainly run a 600GB RAID1 + 500GB
single-disk to get over 1TB of space for the public file mirror
until the second pair can be completed. Are there any other
businesses that want to do any end of the year write offs? :)

Thanks folks. Thank you all very much.

-Vince