[LUAU] Free Ubuntu CDs

Josh josh_0b11111010101 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 23:54:14 PDT 2006

I have about 20 Ubuntu Breezy CD sets.  I used to pass
them out in Miami because the place where I worked had
public Internet access and there was a lot of
opportunity to introduce people to Linux.  But when I
came back here I was working at a place that was
"Windows only" and it was causing a controversy so I
had to stop.

They are mostly for PC, but I think there are still a
few left for 64 and PowerPC.  They are nicely packaged
with one live CD and one install CD in each set.

If anyone could use them let me know.  I was using
them for introducing people to Linux becuase the
packaging makes them look more "legitimate" than a
CD-R with "Ubuntu" scribbled on it with a marker...