[LUAU] hawaiiantel

Wayne Maeda surf.bump at hawaiiantel.net
Tue Apr 11 22:28:39 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 04:14 pm, Bully wrote:

> Wayne Maeda wrote:
> > Anyone have any luck getting their webspace back after the switch from
> > Verizon to Hawaiiantel? My ex-Verizon website has been down for 10
> > days. I can't connect and Hawaiiantel tech support won't answer and
> > won't call back.
> >
> > Wayne
>
> go to www.hawaiiantel.net
> it has the new email configuration
>
> basically ,for POP, mail.hawaiiantel.net
> and SMTP is smtp.hawaiiantel.net

What I really needed were my username and hostname to get into my new
Hawaiiantel web site. This information was different from the usual email
username. Nobody could tell me what they were.

I finally got in through trial and error but it seems I have to create a
blog account. Plus the images that I store on the new webspace don't
easily show up when linked from another site (yes, I did check the
permissions). I'm able to see the individual pictures one by one in a web
browser but they don't show up when in html. Hmm.

Wayne