[LUAU] Slingbox @ CompUSA

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Mon Sep 26 23:59:05 PDT 2005

Jim Thompson wrote:

> On Sep 23, 2005, at 7:46 AM, Hawaii Linux Institute wrote:
>
>> Jim Thompson wrote:
>>

>>> C) Build a MythTV box.   Record what you want, when you want,
>>> compress at will.
>>>

>> Actually MythTV may be the best option, all things considered.   (When
>> are you going to give your "M"TV demo?)  Wayne
>

> Whenever Scott schedules it (with appropriate warning for me, please.)

We can pick our venue for this.  Jim will be speaking at the Open Source
Pizza on the third Tuesday of October, so that knocks out that locale
for a month.  This could be a great 'first' Commercial Linux topic now
that this monthly event, to be hosted by Commercial Data Systems, is
being finalized.  If not one of these, then a Saturday session at
McKinley can always be arranged.

This is a good topic for TPOSSCON, especially because we plan to have a
lot of hands-on activities, but January is too far away.

> Jim

--scott