[LUAU] OT: Looking for networks-off topic

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Sun Sep 18 20:03:56 PDT 2005

>> I've had more practice in analytical and exploratory programming in the
>> last two years than I ever wanted.  And then there's always a certain
>> amount of fear that you're going to program something wrong and burn it up.
>
> You get over this when you finally do.

Get over it?  I hope not.  That's the best part about programming!
It's nice to be able to ask the question online in hopes of making
your life easier, but if you haven't figured out the answer before
someone else answers it for you, you're not working in an exciting
field :)

Tim Newsham
http://www.lava.net/~newsham/