[LUAU] Job Posting Seeking Cisco Installer

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Fri Sep 16 16:50:55 PDT 2005

>> Twenty-five bucks an hour? For an honestly skilled network installation gig
>
> Well then dude, you better stay in DC, 'cause I'm thinking the culture shock
> is gonna kill you.  You haven't heard the phrase "the price of paradise" yet?

I don't know.  I don't do work for Hawaii based clients myself, but I have
a hard time believing that a full-time job in Hawaii doing network
engineering wouldn't pay more than $50k a year.  Contract work should
definitely go for more than that.

I live in Hawaii and I bill out at more than double that myself. I've got
no shortage of work (I've actually been turning away contracts recently).

> -Charles

Tim Newsham
http://www.lava.net/~newsham/