[LUAU] Job Posting Seeking Cisco Installer

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri Sep 16 16:25:12 PDT 2005

Charles,

$25/hr is pretty sad for a knowledgable Cisco field eng.  Especially for
only two days work.  How can anyone afford to live in Hawaii who consults
for $25/hr.  Most consultants work less than 2000 hours per year and that
is why they charge more, and their knowledge.

If you make $25/hr and work a full 2000 hours each year you make about
$50,000.  With $50,000 per year you can only afford about a $150,000
house.

The medain house price on Oahu is $577,000!

So I don't recommend accepting the "Price of Paradise" crap.

Dusty