[LUAU] Halau Lokahi Install - More local directions

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sat Sep 3 11:30:24 PDT 2005

If you decide to go to the Halau Lokahi install today, I just received
some more detailed directions.  We'll be there from 9ish(reports of bad
traffic have come in) until done.  Probably 2.

from Bully, the TC at Halau Lokahi

The directions are relatively simple so here they are.

The address is 401 Waikamilo Road Unit 1A

Coming Ewa bound on Nimitz HWY from Waikiki - Turn right on Waiakamilo
Rd, Hart St will be the immediate (first) cross street you'll come to.
You can either park on the Hart St side of the building or go past our
building and turn right into that parking lot.
I will have the Waikamilo door unlocked for easier access for equipment
as well as people.

Waikiki bound on Nimitz HWY (from the airport) - Turn left on Waiakamilo
Rd, Hart St will be the immediate (first) cross street you'll come to.
You can either park on the Hart St side of the building or go past our
building and turn right into that parking lot.

Coming from the freeway (Ewa bound) - Take the Houghtailing exit. Turn
left on Houghtailing. Houghtailing turns into Waiakamilo Rd once you
cross King St. Continue makai until you past Dillingham Blvd. The next
light will be Kalani St. Take a left on Kalani St and turn right into
the first parking lot. You will have to cross an unmarked service road
to another parking lot. That will be Halau Lokahi's building.

I'll have my cell phone if anyone has any questions. 220-5020

--scott