[LUAU] S. Korea Postal Service Moves to Linux Desktops, Nationwide

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at hawaiilinux.us
Thu Sep 1 00:28:45 PDT 2005

Oops, I inadvertently hit the submit key before I finished typing.  It
appears that the Korea Postal Service Agency will be using the so-called
Buyeo Linux developed by KIPA (Korea IT Industry Promotion Agency).  I
probably posted this before.  Last year, KIPA announced that it has
budgeted $50 million USD to promote Linux to various government agencies
(target 1,000) and schools (target 10,000).  Wayne