[LUAU] Interesting article - $100 laptop being developed at MIT

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 12:45:51 PST 2005

I saw this in one my tech newsletters:

http://news.com.com/The+100+laptop+moves+closer+to+reality/2100-1044_3-5884683.html

They're targetting developing nations, but this could be a real boon
for any students anywhere. They mention a possible commercial version
in the $200-$300 range, which would still be a killer opportunity for
an education tool. Heck, I would get one for myself -- its got a hand
crank for power backup, its small, and inexpensive -- the perfect
laptop, in my opinion. Heck, with the dynamo crank, its even enviro-friendly!