[LUAU] Appletalk services daemon under debian

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Tue Oct 25 15:10:50 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-25 11:40, Brian Chee wrote:
> I REALLY love apt-get/apt-cache
> /brian chee

I've used yup, yum and apt-get with Redhat / Fedora Core / Yellow Dog,
apt-get with Debian, and finally emerge with Gentoo...
they're all great tools... but they can only work as well as the
repositories they feed from, and the Fedora Core EXTRAS split into two
incompatible repositories finally drove me away from binary distros...
I'm now a Gentoo fan.

emerge --sync
emerge --update --deep system
emerge --update --deep world

means I'll NEVER again have to install from scratch every 6 mos.

--
All information and transactions are non negotiable and private
between the parties. All rights reserved without prejudice.