[LUAU] Some Hardware I'd like to Give Away...

spam waltond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 01:36:26 PDT 2005

Aloha Everyone!

I have been lurking the list for a few years now and have learned a
great deal from it. I don't contribute much and for that I truly
apologize. However, my talents with Linux are nowhere near comparable to
most members of the list here.

I am posting as I have a pile of hardware here that I would love to give
away to a worthy cause.  It is mostly CD-Roms, various PC-100, 133 and
2100 memory sticks, one or two Athlon/Duron main boards and a few hard
drives. I have one or two Athlon processors, some sound cards, ethernet
cards, and a few 3.5 inch floppy drives. Most of this stuff, with the
exception of a few memory modules are still operational and need a good
box to be put in.  (Sorry, the bad memory got mixed in with the good
ones)

I also have a full version of SuSE 8.1 Pro, and a two full versions of
SuSE 9.1 Pro (one CD and the other DVD and one set of manuals).  I will
also give these to anyone who wants them.  I am currently running Open
SuSE 10.0 on and Asus A8V with an Athlon 64-3000+ and loving every
minute of it.  (I just had to throw that plug in cause I know most
people here run FC ;)...hehehe)

Anyway, if anyone feels that this hardware and software could be used
for some of the schools or what not, please contact me via the list
here, or at waltond001 at hawaii.rr.com  I will be more than happy to
donate it to the cause.

Derrick
--
Athlon64 and Linux......Billyware can't compare!