[LUAU] RR DNS servers changing

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Oct 19 20:28:22 PDT 2005

Hello friends of Linux,

    As they did a few years ago, Roadrunner is changing their DNS
numbers without telling anyone.  Please alert your users of the
following from the RR network status page:

DNS Changes on October 25, 2005
Road Runner will be renumbering their DNS servers.

To our customers with Residential Road Runner Services if you are
manually configuring the DNS server IP addresses, please be advised you
will need to make changes to allow DNS servers to be propagated
dynamically to avoid a service interruption.

To our customers with Road Runner Commercial Services, to avoid a
service interruption please verify that your DNS IP addresses are
updated to the following addresses:

Primary DNS: 66.75.160.15
Secondary DNS: 66.75.160.16

-Jeff Mings