[LUAU] Open Source Speaking Event

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Thu Oct 6 00:36:00 PDT 2005

Aloha All

If interested, please join me Thursday evening for the HOSEF road show.
 I have a lot of fun doing this, and I hope that you will tell someone
about it.

An Economic Revolution: Linux and Open Source Software

Thursday, October 6, 2005
7:00 p.m.
The University of Hawaii
Krauss Hall
Yukiyoshi Room
Free

Open Source Software has introduced an entirely new paradigm to software
and economic development. Companies not using this technology risk the
loss of key competitive advantages. Find out just how intuitive, usable,
and affordable the Linux computer operating system is. You will be
astonished to learn what you are missing. Scott Belford has been using
Linux since 1994. He is the director of the Hawai'i Open Source
Education Foundation. Leveraging his MBA and years of supporting
deployments of mission-critical OSS systems, Belford specializes in
making the business case for Linux to non-technical audiences.

--scott