[LUAU] Re: Python (Was Re: Hosef)

Clifton Royston cliftonr at iandicomputing.com
Sun Nov 20 14:22:01 PST 2005

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 11:49:42AM -0800, Julian Yap wrote:
> I'm interested...  But I'd prefer if it also included Ruby.
> I've been using Python (also Zope and Plone) for a year but I'm
> starting to read up on Ruby and Ruby on Rails.

  Actually, that would be cool with me too.  The RoR hype has me pretty
interested, though I've heard the language itself isn't so clean.

  I've installed Django to play with which is a Python web app
framework; I can't tell yet how much it overlaps with the RoR
space/capabilities, but some interesting things have been built with it
already.

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr at iandicomputing.com / cliftonr at lava.net