[LUAU] Re: Python (Was Re: Hosef)

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Sun Nov 20 13:13:31 PST 2005

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 09:53:18AM -1000, Clifton Royston wrote:
>   (I sent this to the list before, but from the wrong address...)

Sorry, non-subscriber messages get held until a cron process
purges them each night. I had originally hacked mailman to reject
non-subscriber posts, but removed it in fear having the lists
joe-jobbed. On the list of todos (but will realistically never
get around to) is to write a before-queue content filter for
postfix to bounce at SMTP time if you are non-subscriber.

-Vince