[LUAU] Free Software will Make you Younger

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Thu Nov 10 18:09:49 PST 2005

Please join us this upcoming Tuesday for our third installment of Open Source
Pizza.  Held at the University of Hawai`i's Marine Sciences Auditorium, you
are assured a good time.

Time: 5:45 to 8:30
Location: Marine Sciences Auditorium, The University of Hawaii

If you want Pizza, $7

For directions, go to

http://www.hawaii.edu/campusmap/

and click on Marine Science [E4]

Look forward to seeing you there.

Free Software Will Make you Younger

Want healthier hair, fewer wrinkles, better rest, more stamina,
longevity, a trip to the moon, and extra cash?  All this, and more, can
be yours for free at 5:45 on November 15 by attending the Open Source
Pizza extravaganza.  Please join Free and Open Source Software advocate,
R. Scott Belford, at UH's Marine Science Auditorium as he shows you how
Linux on the Desktop makes for a saner computing experience.

A user of Linux and other FOSS applications since 1994, Belford has
academic, SMB, and personal experience with mixed Mac, Windows, and
gnu/linux environments.  This session will show you how easy it is to
install limitless and legally free software on your computer.  To put
icing on this cake, Belford will also demonstrate how to run a Pentium
166 faster that the computer you are reading this email on.  Imagine
what is happening as this knowledge reaches our beleaguered K12 classrooms.

--scott