[LUAU] NetBlocks (was: Re: Open Source Ghosting)

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Sun May 15 09:12:43 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-15 03:08, Vince Hoang wrote:
> I thought about restricting access to just Hawaii IP addresses,
> but I have not received netblock updates in a long time. -Vince

What is your manao on the best resource to find netblock info?
I've found searching for CIDR info via whois unreliable at best.
Who ya gonna call? Hostbusters!

--
All rights reserved without prejudice. All information and transactions
are non negotiable and are private between the parties.  Copyright 2005