[LUAU] Open Source Ghosting

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sat May 14 10:28:17 PDT 2005

Vince Hoang wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 04:01:30PM -1000, R. Scott Belford wrote:
>
>>>http://www.hosef.org/wiki/OpenSourceGhosting
>>>
>>>has incorrect information. The sentence:
>>>
>>>"g4u has now become g4l."
>

> Is this a non-issue?
>
> The quote does not exist anywhere on the wiki and there has been
> no edit of that particular page at least 90 days.

It seemed to be an issue with the casual user of our wiki who was kind
enough to point out the error last week.  I note that the original
creator of the page, TDB, seems to have edited it on Friday, Vince.
Wikis have two tools for checking this, Page History and Diff.  If you
get a chance to check one or the other, you will see that the page was
"Last edited on Friday, May 13, 2005 7:33:58 am."

It is now a non-issue.  Thanks TDB.

> -Vince

--scott