[LUAU] serial modem

jroby jim at jimroby.com
Sun Mar 20 10:17:09 PST 2005

MODEM 56K|CNET V.92 CN5614XR EXT RT  (Qty=1,Price=$31.00)

newegg.com

Richard & Michele wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone has used external dial-up serial modem for sale or
>knows which direction to point me to find one thanks. I'm tired of battling
>with winmodems, grrr. Thanks for any help.
>
>Richard

   "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances
      with any portion of the foreign world."
                                                                  -
George Washington
   "There are only two things we should fight for.
     One is the defense of our homes and the other is
      the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket."
                                                         - Maj Gen.
Smedley Butler, USMC
    "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it,
      and eventually they will believe it"
                                                     - Adolf Hitler
    "Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations;
       entangling alliances with none."
                                                      - Thomas Jefferson