[LUAU] Newbie Installation Question

John Johnson jsj at amagata.com
Mon Mar 14 22:43:46 PST 2005

I have another newbie question. I am trying to write a program that shows
the contents of a directory. I am using GD functions to thumbnail images,
but would like to also create thumbnails of MOV files dynamically via PHP. A
search reveals two different solutions, but both do not have RPM packages.
Seeing as how I know nothing about installing in linux(if it can't be done
via yum) I am having trouble installing either solution(imagemagick and
ffmpeg-php). Both require building the package in the php extensions
directory. The problem I have is that I installed FC3 and don't seem to have
any source files. I have installed other things on top of the default such
as the php-gd package. I have a lot setup at this point and all is running
smoothly and I would hate to download the source, build it, and totally mess
up the settings that FC3 has as default. Any suggestions as to what I should
do? Thanks in advance!

--John